During these challenging COVID-19 times, we want to let our guests and employees know that it is our priority to keep you and our staff at the Green Gate Campground safe and healthy. We would like to remind everyone on property to please respect and adhere to our policies. The COVID-19 policies are advised by government mandates and guidelines. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
At this time, Green Gate is open to: New Hampshire residents and out of state visitors who have self quarantined for 14 days. Cabin and tent sites will be open on July 3rd adhering to the policies below.
Updated policies at the Green Gate in compliance with NH requirements, expected of all campers:
(subject to change)
- We are doing curbside check-in (outside the office/gate area)
- We are required to ask campers to fill out a form and attestation upon check-in
- Pool and playground are open with restrictions: max 10 individuals at a time & practice 6 ft social distancing
- We are required to temporarily close the following for now:
- Indoor public gathering areas
- Public restrooms (until July 3rd)
- Activity room (Bingo Hall)
- Office (we are communicating with everyone via email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-772-2100)
- Game room
- Campers will need to monitor and take care of their own delivered packages
- Please disinfect the picnic tables before use
We would like to share some public health guidelines from the local government, state of NH and the CDC that will be followed at our campground (these may be updated when appropriate):
- Stay at home (or in your camper) when you are sick. Call your medical providers or 911 when needed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Continue to keep 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- We strongly recommend you wear masks or cloth face covers when around others and unable to maintain a 6 ft distance.
- If you have questions about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or dial: 1-866-444-4211, or TTY:603-634-3388