During these challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to let our guests and employees know about some updates at the Green Gate Campground in order to keep everyone safe and healthy as well as remind anyone on property to please respect and adhere to our policies.
The COVID-19 policies are advised by government mandates and guidelines, and for the health and safety of you and our staff. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State of New Hampshire and local health agencies for developments and guidance.
Governor Sununu recently extended the NH Stay At Home Order through at least May 31st, 2020.
At this time, we are delaying opening Green Gate from May 1st to May 8th, 2020 to our existing seasonal and year-round campers only. The date on when Green Gate will open to new arrivals is still being determined. It will be based on developing government and health officials’ guidelines and orders, as well as the owners when considering the population we have at this campground.
Updated policies at the Green Gate, in compliance with the NH Governor’s “Stay At Home 2.0”:
(Policies subject to change)
- At this time, campgrounds can only be open to members or residents of New Hampshire.
- We are required to temporarily close our public facilities at the campground:
- All indoor public gathering areas
- All outdoor public gathering areas
- Activity room (Bingo Hall)
- Game room
- Banquet Hall
- Laundry room
- *We will communicate with everyone via email or phone. For your reference, our email is email@example.com and phone number is 603-772-2100.
- No visitors allowed.
- Campers will need to monitor and take care of their own delivered packages.
- Please disinfect the picnic tables before use.
We would like to share some COVID-19 guidelines from the local government, state of NH and the CDC that will be followed at our campground (these may be updated when appropriate):
- Stay at home (or in your camper) when you are sick. Call your medical providers or 911 when needed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Continue to keep 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- We strongly recommend you wear masks or cloth face covers when around others.
- If you have questions about COVID-19, call 2-1-1. Or dial: 1-866-444-4211, or TTY:603-634-3388
- CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- NH Department of Health and Human Services website: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
- The “President’s Coronavirus Guidelines For America”: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf)