During these challenging COVID-19 times, we want to let our guests and employees know that it is our priority to keep you and our staff at the Green Gate Campground safe and healthy. We would like to remind everyone on property to please respect and adhere to our policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Updated policies at the Green Gate in compliance with NH requirements, expected of all campers:
(subject to change)
- Masks required
- We are doing curbside check-in (outside the office/gate area)
- We are required to ask campers to fill out a form and attestation upon check-in
- Pool and playground are open with restrictions: max 10 individuals at a time & practice 6 ft social distancing
- We are required to temporarily close the following for now:
- Indoor public gathering areas
- Activity room (Bingo Hall)
- Game room
- Campers will need to monitor and take care of their own delivered packages
- Please disinfect the picnic tables before use
Public health guidelines that must be followed at our campground (these may be updated when appropriate):
- Stay at home (or in your camper) when you are sick. Call your medical providers or 911 when needed.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Continue to keep 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- If you have questions about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or dial: 1-866-444-4211, or TTY:603-634-3388