The Green Gate is just a 15-20 minute ride from the Hampton Beach where you can enjoy 18 miles of beautiful New Hampshire coastline on the Atlantic Ocean. Go for a day and enjoy deep sea fishing, whale watches, cruises to Isle Shoals, tanning on the beach, and come back for a peaceful night at the campground.
Tour the many nearby historic sites such as the Cincinaati House, Folsom Tavern and Garrison House in downtown Exeter, NH or Strawberry Banke in Portsmouth, NH.
If you enjoy shopping, you can visit the Fox Run mall in nearby Newington, NH, or jump over the border to nearby Kittery, ME where you can shop at the outlet malls.
Visit the Leddy Center for the Performing Arts in nearby Epping, NH for some theatre.
Other attractions in the area:
- Prescott Park in Portsmouth, NH - Outdoor Theatre and Gardens
- Market Square Days in Portsmouth, NH
- Seafood Festival at Hampton Beach, NH
- Golf Courses in Exeter, Kingston, East Kingston, and Rye, NH
- Driving Ranges in Greenland and Rye, NH
- Miniature Golf in a variety of locations
- Grey Hound Racing at Seabrook Raceway, NH
- New England Dragway, just 9 miles away
- Star Speedway, just 9 miles away
- Lee Raceway, NH
- Area Antique Shops
- Yankee Cross Stitch in North Hampton, NH
- Flag Hill Winery in Lee, NH