Policies at The Green Gate
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- No firearms or fireworks are allowed in the campground at any time
- Drive slowly and watch for children - speed limit 5 mph
- Quiet hours: 10:30pm - 7am
- NH State Law prohibits out of state firewood, with up to a $2,000 fine from the State of NH - additional $100 Green Gate fine for outside firewood. Bundled wood is available for purchase at our store.
- Fires must be kept low and attended at all times
- $100 fine for cutting or breaking campground trees
- Any clotheslines must be hung at least 7 ft above the ground, otherwise they are prohibited
- NH State Law requires that helmets be worn by all children under 16 years old, or child will not be allowed to ride bicycle during their stay
- No bicycle riding after dusk
- In the event of an emergency, please dial 911. For campground personnel, call (603) 772 - 2100
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests - please remember that this is a family campground!
- Check-in time: 1:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm
- Pool hours: 10am - 8pm daily
- Adult supervision is required for all guests under 14 as there is no lifeguard on duty!
- No pets in the pool area
- Campfires are to be out by 11:00pm daily
- Insurance for your own RV is required
- Pets are welcomed (one dog or cat per campsite) but dogs must be leashed and picked up after at all times ($25 fine for first notice; may be asked to leave without refund for subsequent infractions)
- Rabies certificate must be presented upon time of check-in for all canine companions
- Pets may not be left unattended inside tents or cars!
- Our water supply does not allow for the washing of vehicles
- Please do not wash dishes in restrooms
- All Rates and Policies are subject to change without prior notice.