Policies at The Green Gate
It is our top priority to keep our campers and staff at the Green Gate Campground safe and healthy, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. We would like to remind everyone on property to please respect and adhere to our policies so that everyone may safely enjoy the campground. Thank you.
Updated Policies and Requirements for the Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests:
- Masks may be required in certain areas such as inside the office - please confirm with the owners
- Please disinfect your picnic table before individual use
- No firearms or fireworks are allowed in the campground at any time
- Drive slowly and watch for children - speed limit 5 mph
- Check-in time: 1:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm
- Quiet hours: 10:30pm - 7am
- Pool hours: 10am - 8pm daily (please confirm any current COVID-19 restrictions for the pool with the owners)
- Adult supervision is required for all guests under 14 as there is no lifeguard on duty!
- No pets in the pool area
- Campfires are to be out by 11:00pm daily
- Insurance for your own RV is required
- Pets are welcomed (one dog or cat per campsite) but dogs must be leashed and picked up after at all times ($25 fine for first notice; may be asked to leave without refund for subsequent infractions)
- Rabies certificate must be presented upon time of check-in for all canine companions
- Pets may not be left unattended inside tents or cars!
- Our water supply does not allow for the washing of vehicles
- Please do not wash dishes in restrooms
- All Rates and Policies are subject to change without prior notice
- NH State Law prohibits out of state firewood, with up to a $2,000 fine from the State of NH - additional $100 Green Gate fine for outside firewood. Bundled wood is available for purchase at our store.
- Fires must be kept low and attended at all times
- $100 fine for cutting or breaking campground trees
- Clotheslines are prohibited
- NH State Law requires that helmets be worn by all children under 16 years old, or child will not be allowed to ride bicycle during their stay
- No bicycle riding after dusk
- In the event of an emergency, please dial 911. For campground personnel, call (603) 772 - 2100
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests - please remember that this is a family campground!
Public health guidelines that must be followed at the campground:
- Stay at home (or in your camper) when you are sick
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow
- Continue to practice social distancing when possible
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- If you have questions about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 or dial: 1-866-444-4211, or TTY:603-634-3388